Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feels like a wasted week...

This was my first week of the Activate cycle and I'm not handling it very well.  Not that it's difficult--as a matter of fact it's really easy because some natural carbs are added.  On this cycle I'm supposed to alternate days with the Accelerate cycle and the Activate cycle, but I keep conveniently forgetting that and eating at least one carb everyday.  And yesterday my friends took me to dinner at TGI Friday's last night and I was pretty good with my entree, I had the Sante Fe salad, but I also ate a few of  the entrees--that Florentine flatbread was unbelievable :-)  And then I just totally destroyed it all by having a slice of cheese cake.  But I stuck strictly to the diet all day yesterday until dinner so I hope that helped somewhat.  But I'm not going to beat myself up about it, I'm just going to forget about it and move on.  I just don't expect to have lost anything this week; and that really annoys me because it just feels like a wasted week.  Hopefully I won't have gained anything.

In the meantime, dinner today was my own Tex-Mex chicken recipe and steamed broccoli.  Delicious. There really isn't a recipe for this chicken I just spray my skillet with non-stick cooking spray and I seasoned and cooked my skinless/boneless chicken breasts.  When they were almost done I topped them with a can of diced jalapeno tomatoes (I seasoned them first with Italian seasoning, basil, garlic) and then topped with a dab of shredded 2% cheddar cheese.  I usually use fresh foods but canned works for me in a hurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment